Pumpkin spice lattes, Northface Denali jacket, black leggings, Ugg boots and a posted photo of you picking apples using snap chats pretty filter? You have entered fall my dear.
I’m not going to lie, I totally drank a Starbucks PSL with almond milk this week, it was incredible. I also went apple picking last weekend. I picked green apples and I was sweaty because it was 80 degrees–I’m insane. Why do we love fall so much?
1. Fuckin foliage. Its gorgeous to see all the colors of fall, all the plants are dying and its stunning. New England foliage is the shit.
2. Its hoodie weather. You cannot beat hoodie weather. Comfy as hell, and you know your boyfriend has all the best ones. He hates fall because he is cold because you stole all of his sweatshirts and sweatpants.
3. Hairy season! Every dude grows a beard and us girls stop shaving our stems. Gotta keep warm, and you wont be wearing your high rise denim shorts that give you mom butt for at least another 8-9 months. Dudes with beards are sexy as hell, a guy can go from a 2 to a 6 if beard game strong.
4. Pumpkin spice everything. Like literally, if its pumpkin spice Im going for it. I eat a lot of grilled chicken and it gets kind of boring–I once used pumpkin spice on my chicken and believe it or not, it was amazing. Dont knock it til you try it!
5. Halloween and Thanksgiving—my two favorite holidays are during fall. I love candy and dressing up as someone else, and I also enjoy eating massive amounts of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potato pie until I’m bursting at the seams. Last Thanksgiving I ate so much that I made myself sick. Im a fucking sicko, and I don’t hate it.
Do you love fall as much as myself? What do you love most? The only thing I hate about it, is that it seems so short. Winter (yup I said it again) lasts for-evvvvvver. 😖